Saturday, December 22, 2007

Intentions

I have so many posts scrunching up in my head. But they're all, without exception, long, dissertatious (so I make up words. so what?) and take time to do. It's getting to the point when, if I have a New Year Resolution to make, it will be I Will Write Proper Posts For My Blog, Sparing No Effort However Great And Arduous.

(I've been re-reading Winne the Pooh. How did you guess?)

Among the things I've been meaning to write is an entire series of posts on crime fiction. Starting with P.D.James.

I will. I will.

3 comments:

dipali said...

Waiting Eagerly!

Cheshire Cat said...

Prevarication (though the attitude to Winnie-the-Pooh excuses you)... Your readers need to set you a hard deadline for the P.D.James.

Space Bar said...

Dipali, Cat: Patience. Patience. Some people work well with hard deadlines. I'm happy to say I'm not one of them.