One hour of your time is what Priyanka Joseph needs, between now and 6 May. This is a part of her thesis, details below.
Do consider signing up and participating. Also check out the Will To Do site
From Priyanka's mail:
My name is Priyanka, and I'm working on my capstone thesis right now for my Public Administration Masters degree.
I'm studying the effectiveness of online training to increase cross-cultural dialogue and civic engagement in real-time among youth in South Asia and the U.S. It would be brilliant if you would join us!
All I need is 60 minutes of your time. In return you get a fantastic no-cost experience and a certificate of participation :)
To participate in this online discussion, all you need to do is take the following steps:
- sign up at this link.
- Next, email me at email@example.com or via the internal messaging system available at that link and inform me of 4 date and time options that work for you-- this will allow me to sort you into groups of 7 (minimum) to 10 (max) for the purpose of online discussion. I'm following this method as I am dealing with 200 people in different timezones.
- Next, I send you a guest password for accessing the http://drop.io/
WillToDo20109882 link and a consent form.
- The day before the discussion, I send you the outline of the discussion for easy guidance.
- Once the online discussion is over, you complete a questionnaire and inform me of the address to which to send your certificate of participation.
I'd love to hear from you about this! Please do pass this on and get your friends, family and colleagues to join! The deadline for holding the various cohorts of this discussion is still May 6, 2010.
- Participants need to be between the ages of 17 and 40.
- Participants need to be able to have a basic grasp of the internet and computers, and conversational English. We apologize for the exclusion, and will ensure that translation factors into the next steps of Will to Do.
- Participants welcomed from the following countries: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, United States.
- Participants need to have access to a working internet connection.