Saturday, June 21, 2014

EA back on the Aleph site

Sorry about pulling the previous post. I changed my mind about having temporary moods out forever online.

In other news, as promised, Aleph has sorted out their web issues and Escape Artist is back up on the site.

To all those whose comments I haven't responded to, I'm a terrible person these days and thanks for the congratulations and for bothering to go through two layers of verification for a wall of silence.

Okay. Enough abjectness. Here's a cute donkey instead:




2 comments:

david jairaj said...

:-) that's as good a picture of a donkey as i have ever seen!

donkey-ho-tay responding to the caress of dulcinea, if you pardon the comparison :-)

??! said...

I changed my mind about having temporary moods out forever online.
Temporary posts remain permanent on feed-readers ;)