Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In Which Lust, Caution is Ignored

Or at least, nearly. What that means is, that while Tony Leung Chiu Wai (siiiiigh) won the Best Actor Award at the Asian Film Awards, the film was ignored in every other category.

Also note that Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar Ravjiani have won the Best Composer(s) Award. While I liked OSO, I'm not sure it had award-winning music. But what do I know?

Oh, and Shanker did not win anything*. Does this mean he won't take photos of Tony for me?

*The award went to Pen-jung Liao, who's shot Lee Kang-sheng's Help Me, Eros. So I guess I don't mind that much...

2 comments:

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Ummm ... could you please go easy on the sarcasm? I plead not guilty to commenting on your blog.

Mainly because I am a very Low Culture person.

J.A.P.

Space Bar said...

oi! who was being sarcastic? we were rejoicing. nobody believes me when i'm being sincere.