So I quickly went to my bookshelves, to induce some guilt to see me through the week. Here's my list of books (in addition to Ulysses) I've never manage to finish:
- Orlando (Virginia Woolf). For some reason, after he turns into a woman, I just couldn't go on. Oops! Was that a spoiler?
- PowerBook (Jeanette Winterson)
- Trotternama (I.Allan Sealy). I've tried this one several times.
- Ragazzi (Piers Paolo Pasolini). Its' not for decoration. I promise you. I only want to see a Pasolini first before I read a book by him.
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (Robert Pirsig)
- Small Is Beautiful (E. F. Schumacher)
Oh, and yes: for those who never do intend to read Vernon God Little or Cloud Atlas, Crace's digests further down ought to do very well.
And if anyone feels like giving me a digest of my list of books, or giving the ending away, please fee free!