Friday, November 16, 2007

Bakson. Bisy Bakson

Like Christopher Robin, I'm leaving a mysterious note and disappearing for a while. Of course somewhere in the recesses of my brain I'm hoping that I've only to announce a departure from my blog, however temporary, for the urgent clamour of posts waiting to be blogged to begin.

In the meanwhile, I have one question: what's with all the google searches for raindrops? Is there too much of it? Too little? What? That's practically the top search that brings new people to my blog. It makes me feel like I should start kicking pebbles and singing impromptu rhymes in celebration and retire to make daisy chains and look for ladybirds when I'm all fresh.

7 comments:

km said...

define "for a while"

Space Bar said...

um, until flotsam's next post?

Tabula Rasa said...

oh man, that need not be baksun at all :-|

Space Bar said...

tr: see, now i've successfully shifted responsibility elsewhere, i can go paint rainbows or eat pots of honey or something. yay!

??! said...

crap.

Post, Unkel-ji, post!

km said...

@??!: Haan beti, zaroor, kyon nahin, kyon nahin.

@space bar: with submit button comes responsibility.

Space Bar said...

km: and with responsibility comes restraint. i assume that's why you're being all strong and silent on your blog. i knew you'd sympathise.