Thursday, April 09, 2015

New column in Scroll

Every other Wednesday, I will write a column in Scroll on my poetic influences. Or something - basically, I will write about whatever happens to catch my fancy that also has to do with poetry, however tangentially.

Here's the first one. It's on Rilke (whose poems you must read but whose photo you must avoid looking at if you possibly can).

(I really should aggregate these column in full on the blog, no? One day they'll disappear on the site and I won't be able to see what I wrote or where. Well, I will, but not online, and someone stop me from allowing words out of my mouth I can't seem to stop.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

his face is remarkable! (i did image-google him). those eyes really bore into you. and the folks who did the photo juxtaposition on the page - they sure made it look like you are looking at rilke :-)