And this is the game he describes in his book Meijin.
I love complicated games so long as other people have to play them. Me - I fling the chess board and men the minute I'm beginning to lose. Which is usually five minutes into the game.
[Via Vitro Nasu, which is a blog I really like.]
Poetry with Pragati Day 1:
- Anjum Hasan – Apparao Galleries -11.am
- Vasantha Surya – Goethe Institute – 11.am
- Anjum Hasan – Subway (Besant Nagar) – 4.30 pm
- Vasantha Surya – The Park - 4.30 pm
- Amadou Lamine Sall – Alliance Francaise – 6.30 pm